Saturday, April 13, 2013

Military Books for Your Military Relationship, Series Wrap-Up!


I woke up with The Final Countdown stuck in my head. That's because today is the wrap up of this weeks'  series! 

Being a bibliophile, I love hearing about new books and receiving suggestions. I got a ton this week from all over. I haven't had a chance to read (or even get my hands on) them, but I know they're awesome from the enthusiasm and reviews that came pouring in! And, after looking over this list, your memory is jogged, send me a comment, email or Tweet and let me know which books have helped you out!

If you missed the first three installments, go check 'em out here: Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3. (Really, what are you waiting for?!)

Reader Suggestions
 












 

 Thank you to everyone who read, pinned, suggested, and commented! You made this series a success!

post signature

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by and sharing your thoughts with me! Keep in touch!

Best wishes always,
Jo