Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Firmoo Sunglasses (Review)

I really dislike contacts, but with our wedding, honeymoon, and other special events coming up, I've gotten a year's prescription so that I can be glare-free and squint-free. I have prescription sunglasses that I normally wear outside and while driving, but I have no regular ones. When Firmoo contacted me to review their glasses, I just knew I had to try out non-prescription sunglasses! 

Firmoo is an online, reputable glasses store. You can order prescription lenses with any of their frames; conversely, their frames also can be ordered as non-prescription fashion wear.  They have a first-pair-free program, where you can literally order your first pair of glasses for free to try them out. If you don't like them (I know I'm always nervous about things I buy but can't try on), they have a refund/exchange policy that you can utilize.

Usually I stay pretty conservative with my style choices. I'm a classic girl-- every since I bought pink painter's pant in college (and was ridiculed by a professor), I've just stayed to the classic cuts and colors. But, I really fell in love with these glasses. I could see myself on our honeymoon, on the beach, soaking up the sun in them.

The website is easy to navigate and it was fun perusing the different styles-- there are a lot of them! I received the glasses in a reasonable amount of time; however, when I tried them on, I realized that they were a touch too big. Well, really not a touch. I look ridiculous in them. On the model, I thought they were great! But I'm happy with the way I feel in them-- I really do feel sassy in them! It's other people's problem when they have to look at me wearing them. And I'm hoping that when John and I are on our honeymoon, he'll be so excited to be in the same zip code with me that he won't notice that I look just a tiny little bit like an alien.

I was compensated by Firmoo.com with a free pair of sunglasses and shipping. The opinions are solely mine and are not influenced by Firmoo.com.
post signature

2 comments:

  1. I have heard so many good things about this company! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't heard about them before I was contacted by them. When I researched the company, I saw a lot of good things about them too!

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by and sharing your thoughts with me! Keep in touch!

Best wishes always,
Jo