Sunday, February 10, 2013

A Jo, My Gosh! First!

Today, I'm trying something I've never done before! I'm a co-host for the I Love My Online Friends GFC Blog Hop through a wonderful blog-- The Things We Find Inside. I've decided that February is going to be a month of growth for me-- it's the first month that Jo, My Gosh! has sponsors (and what lovely sponsors they are!), I've got some writing gigs lined up, and I'll begin as a contributing writer for another fantastic blog. It's always been my hope to turn writing into a full-time career. And, while it (obviously) isn't there just quite yet, I can't help but feel that I'm at least starting down the right path. 

Thank you, my friends, for being so supportive-- for reading and commenting and making this blog so much fun to create and continue working on. While I'll be trying some new things, I promise you that I won't lose sight of what has attracted you to Jo, My Gosh! in the first place! Let me know what you think about my new ventures as they unfold-- I'd love your opinions and ideas! 

If you're a blogger, participate in the blog hop this week and check out some amazing blogs!




Welcome to another week of the I Love My Online Friends 'GFC' Blog Hop If you are interested in learning more about the hop and guest hosting, please read HERE.
RULES FOR THE HOP
1. Please follow your host and the fab five on Google Friend Connect (GFC). They are Numbers 1 through 6 on the linky.
2. Link up your homepage and start hopping around. Remember, this is a blog hop, you've gotta do some hopping in order for it to truly be worth your time. When you get a new follower it's always nice to return the favour. Visit their blogs, leave them a comment and/or return the follow.
3. You are not required to, but it would be great if you could tweet/like/pin/share this post and/or grab the button and share it on your blog. The more people that see this hop, the more blogs for us to visit and the more followers we gain.
Thanks and Happy Hopping!
The Things We Find Inside

post signature

27 comments:

  1. Thanks for co-hosting Jo! I am a new Follower. Have a great week.
    Judy - Judy H-J's Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a wonderful blog!! I'm your newest GFC follower from the “I love my online friends” blog hop - this is my blog if you wanted to follow back: godsgrowinggarden.com
    Thanks
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too kind, Angie! Thank you for linking up!

      Delete
  3. Best of luck with your goal of becoming a full time writer! I'm also trying to become a writer/crafter this year, but you seem a few steps ahead of me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dropped by and I love your art work! Seriously, they're beautiful!

      Delete
  4. Hi from your newest follower from the Blog Hop! Would love a follow in return! Looking forward to reading your posts! www.sugaraunts.com

    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping over! I'm checking out your blog now! :-)

      Delete
  5. Hi. I'm one of your newest followers from the Blog Hop. would love a follow in return. looking forward to reading your post. your blog is great. http://laneyg02.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found you through the blog hop! I look forward to following you and hope you check out my blog also :)

    http://carlkatie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katie, thanks so much for visiting and linking up! I'm checking out your blog now!

      Delete
  7. Thanks for hosting!! I am now following via GFC:)

    I would love to invite you to Lets Get Social Sunday and link up your blog and all your social sites to meet new friends and gain more followers!!
    http://www.myturnforus.com/2013/02/lets-get-social-7.html

    Hope to see you there!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for co-hosting...I'm following you on GFC. I'd love for you to stop by and visit!

    Marilyn
    4you-withlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Marilyn! Just dropped by a minute ago! :-)

      Delete
  9. Thanks for co-hosting. Have a great day!
    Your newest GFC follower,
    Angie G.
    http://mycraftycollections.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just returned your visit! Thanks for visiting, Angie!

      Delete
  10. Thanks for co-hosting, now following via GFC!

    Stopping by from the link up!
    Happy Monday!
    Clare
    Understated Classics

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for co-hosting. I am your newest GFC follower from I Love My Online Friends GFC Hop!
    http://fashionwithfitness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Jo!
    I'm a new GFC follower through the hop! Nice to meet you :)

    Paula
    lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Paula, I'm headed over to your site now. Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  13. Thanks for commenting, i followed you on GFC when i visited here, hope you can follow back hon, are there any other ways, apart from email notifiction, that you want to be followed?
    Angela x

    http://british-bargains-and-beauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Angela, I am following you! :-) I just checked again, and the GFC widget says that I am. :-)

      Delete
  14. Congratulations on the sponsors and hosting! Hope you have a great month of blogging :)

    New follower here from the hop!

    http://bigmegowski.blogspot.ie/

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and sharing your thoughts with me! Keep in touch!

Best wishes always,
Jo